Thursday 9 March 2017

TT 4



I am following the (https://precalculus11.wordpress.com) Kim’s grade 11 Pre-calculus blog. I think they have very good teacher circle because from that school most of teacher are use the blog for the students learning. I taught Grade-11 Pre-calculus in my fall practicum. So from this blog that I refresh my knowledge. I know that most of the students have very good knowledge about mathematics but every day they have stuck in some examples in that case if they have idea about the blog so they can share their thoughts and send message for help. In that any other students have same problem in that case teacher will get idea about that we need revise this topic or need more practice examples.

Here I liked that most of the parents asking about what’s the topic going on and they are asking about when the students test. These all types of the information that we get from the blog. And teacher has some relaxation about these types of the questions.

Students also refer the blog for study preparation because whatever going on the class that things teacher put on blog. Students also refer some other teacher blog and also from that they get idea.



I have also think about blog for my placement like same thing as we follow in internet for educator class. Teacher give assignment and students pick two to three example and solve and posted on blog as well as they have commented the other two examples. That way they have made their materials and that is helpful to exam preparation. Also students have knowledge than they will helpful in other subject. Because they have also start to follow the other teacher blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment