Saturday 1 October 2016

3rd week in ICT.....

               I got many information about technology in 3rd week in ICT class. Some technology which I never try that was amazing. I think technology is additional support in teaching. Using technology like tablets, smart board, document camera, computers, iPads and even with their support teacher can make learning more interesting. I would like to use word docs in my classroom. I can make some quiz in that and lots of things too.

                Nowadays technology changes by the minute, and so as a teacher we need to learn technology which are related to curriculum and even for students. In my last practicum I realized that technology are very useful because that improvemore interest in study and also thinking power. Instead of taking only test on paper for assessment, we could use technology for assessment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment