Sunday 16 October 2016

Week 5 in ICT....




In last week of before my placement I learned somethingdifferent which I ever did before. We started to make oneshort video in group. We took one video on first day and itwas fun to shoot the video. And on the next day we werestart to edit the video. That was very hard part. When westarted editing at that time we thought we need some morevideo clips. So on third day we meet and shoot the video.We will complete editing after the placement.

Now I am excited for my placement and busy in making lesson plan, material, activities, and lab work. Also I am thinking about how I can use technology in my placement which I learned in ICT class. I will be teaching Mathematics in grade 11 and Biology in grade 12. So I have so much work.



No comments:

Post a Comment