Sunday 22 January 2017

ASSIGNMENT ....TT- 2 ..




I always like to organize my all materials. So, I always try to organize my folders related to lessons, notes, documents, portfolio in my computer. There are so many websites which are useful to organize our data. It is important for teachers and the students to organize. Also depends on person that which curation they like to follow. I search online and I found that there are more than 30 different curations. From that I was familiar with Diigo, Feedly, Symbaloo, Hootsuite, Pearltrees.


Feedly and Symbaloo are great tools in which we could organize our useful and important sites. In feedly I like one thing that when some person share their blogs, I could see that blogs without searching that person. We could share anything from feedly to Twitter, Facebook and WordPress. 


In Feedly when we connect Twitter, link for blogs, then that always arrange the latest stuff first. When in Symbaloo we couldn’t see latest updates. Before using Feedly and Symbaloo, I used bookmarks in google. But instead of bookmarks in google symbaloo and feedly are more useful and creative.

I have one question about Google docs. Can I consider Google docs as a curation? Because in Google docs I could save my material, documents, and then I could share that documents with any person. Google docs is also useful to organize and save our materials. And people could make changes and share that document with us.

I would like to use curations in my last placement and that is useful for students and teachers. Students can use in school to organize their assignments, project, notes, review, reading material, useful sites. So, they could save their stuff to use in future.


1 comment:

  1. You could use G-docs for curation, although it is not really meant for that and certainly not as easy as other tools for quickly bookmarking/annotating a site.

    ReplyDelete