Tuesday 21 February 2017

TT # 6 .. My Personal Learning Network...

Personal learning network shows our connection or I would say that shows our network with technology. We could make it creative and more visual using pictures and videos. I like to use internet but before this class I didn’t use much more. Even when I was in university in my home place at that time I was just connected with Facebook, Gmail, WhatsApp and today I have broad network which I have made over here.


In PLN, I have added my learning network and when I done my work then I was wondering about my learning network. I thought that I learned many tools and technology which I have added in PLN. In my home country, I never did online shopping but now I like to buy online from amazon, eBay. I would say my personal learning network which I am using this time is very beneficial for me. If I had this learning network in my university time, when I was doing Master degree in mathematics then I think I had great opportunity. If we connect our learning network with teaching then that can be beneficial, more interesting and more engaging for the students. Also, learning network make connection between people and we could know that what’s going on in the world. By using blogs, twitter, Facebook, Google+, we could post our thoughts, ask questions, and participate in discussion. We can use blogs in our classroom, so students can post and we can reply, students can do discussion and we can do an assessment.
I used mindmup to make learning network for 21st century students and for personal.

When we share, post online which can be useful to other people. Lots of blogs and post are very useful for people. I would say blogs are powerful way for students, and for educators to connect. Twitter which I never have been used before this class. For that I would say twitter is the most popular tool. Main thing for PLN is to improve our work and performance, to get knowledge, and to make connection.


In 21st century, students are using lot technology. They have broad learning network. They are connected with people on twitter, Facebook, snapchats, Instagram and lot. Lot students are using technology for education. I would like to expand my learning network to get more knowledge, and for creative and interesting teaching.


1 comment:

  1. Very good look at PLNs, I love your maps, very visual and complete!

    ReplyDelete