Friday 24 February 2017

TT_7... INFOGRAPHICS....

Infographics represent the graphic information which is easy to understand because infographics is visual presentation. For quick communicate a message people can use infographics. That can be useful in classroom if we use that in different way. Infographics is visual and so that could be helpful to the students to understand more with their interest. We could consider that as a note taking or for review or for summary. Even students can make it in the end of every lesson as a short note. From that way, they can participate and explore their thoughts for related subjects. I would say infographics is useful for teacher as well as for students. Teacher can do review, make summary, short notes, project and can do assessment of the students. And every student can do that work with interest. Even students can consider in presentation and they can make it creative with their ideas. So, I would say it is very interesting and useful for every subjects. Even for mathematics and science too. 

I have attached some online infographics here. When I have seen online infographics then that was hard to select best one for me. I have selected first image because I like colorful image and that describe earth evolution about past, present, and future on one page with different images and short descriptions. I would say this is more visual and covered all things with images.




I used second image in my last practicum in grade 12 biology and at that time I didn’t know that I was using infographics. I like this image too because that is visual and so students can learn without reading that material about three different ways of breathing. Also, they can do comparison between human and animal.



I made infographics for algebra in mathematics. When I have completed infographics for algebra then I thought that it is useful for students if I give them in the end of the lesson or they can make this kind of infographics using images or examples and make it creative. I have used easelly tool to make inforgraphics. This is cool application and I would like to use in my classroom and even I can make for every lesson to provide them kind of short note. There are many tools to make inforgraphics in creative way.


No comments:

Post a Comment